The essential fatty acids found in fish oil omega 3 are very healthy and indeed would give the body many benefits. Even a few decades ago, people have been eating fish because they want to acquire omega 3 fatty acids into their body. They know what the benefits to the body are and they want to reap them. Omega 3 fatty acids are normally found in fish oil, but the technology of today has found a way to extract the fatty acids. So instead of binging on fish meat, you could always pop a supplement in your mouth.
Why is Omega 3 Fatty Acids so popular?
- Omega 3 is essential to help the body achieve its maximum functioning, mentally and physically.
- Strong evidence for clinical studies shows that it keeps the heart pumping healthy.
- It is used to minimize the risk for getting heart diseases.
- It reduces the body’s triglyceride levels and increases the good cholesterol.
- Helps prevent the occurrence of stroke by preventing fat from clogging the blood vessels.
- It helps prevent the occurrence of heart attacks and coronary artery disease.
- Has an anti-inflammatory effect which can prevent the progression of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Reduces swelling and joint pain.
- Helps prevent diabetes by lowering triglyceride levels.
- Helps curb obesity.
- Some women have claimed that taking omega 3 supplements reduces their pre-menstrual symptoms.
- Depressed people who take omega 3 have helped in reducing depressive episodes.
- Pregnant women take omega 3 to help their baby’s brain development.
- It may help prevent osteoporosis by increasing the body’s calcium levels.
- Fish oil omega 3 helps children who suffer from ADHD. It is not a definite cure, but it does supplement therapy for better cognitive functioning.
Additional benefits of Omega 3:
- Some people with skin diseases take omega 3 supplements together with their medications and report a positive result.
- A few studies report to prevent the further progression of prostate and even breast cancer.
- People who consume a lot of fish meat report to have better eyesight than those who do not.
- Some people with asthma show reduced symptoms and wheezing after taking omega 3 for several months.
- Taking omega 3 supplements show slower progression rate of cognitive disorders.
Where you can get Omega 3 Fatty Acids:
- Fish meat and fish oil of flounder, tuna, salmon, halibut and sardines
- Seeds like pumpkin seeds, walnuts and whole flaxseeds as well as their oil form contain omega 3
- Green leafy: purslane and sea vegetables
- Omega 3 fish oil supplements
Omega 3 has its benefits for the body when taken in proper amounts. However, taking too much can also cause certain reactions. Some reactions include allergies, nausea, vomiting and bleeding. Before binging on fish oil rich in omega 3, check it out with your physician, in case some contradictions with other medications occur.You shouldn’t take any omega 3 supplements on your own because it may cause adverse side effects.
With its popularity rising, omega 3 is fast becoming one of the staples of every home. It may or may not work for some people, but it doesn’t hurt to try it after asking your physician’s opinion. Foods rich with fish oil omega 3 fatty acids are a pretty good investment to keep your body healthy.
Check Our Recommended Omega 3 Fish Oil Supplements Below:
Xtend-Life’s Omega 3 / DHA Fish Oil is the purest in the world. It is the freshest available. Even though there are no additives or flavoring to mask rancidity you will not get ‘repeats’ or ‘burping’ because of the freshness. Xtend-Life’s Omega 3 / DHA Fish Oil has in excess of 2.5 times the anti-inflammatory qualities of ‘normal’ fish oil and more than double the anti-inflammatory qualities of highly concentrated omega 3 fish oil. DHA is the most valuable ‘known’ component of fish oil. Xtend-Life’s DHA Fish oil has high levels of DHA, plus an ‘X’ factor you can read about here. If you really want to know, you should click here to read more about Omega 3 DHA Fish Oil...
|Xtend-Life's Omega-3 / DHA Fish Oil Premium will help provide you with the ideal foundation on which youthful, healthy skin can be built, thus naturally improving your appearance from the inside out and complementing natural skin care products which work on the skin’s upper layers as well as the layers just under the skin. Click here to read more about Omega 3 DHA Fish Oil Premium...|
|Xtend Life's Omega 3 QH Ultra protect your heart and increase your energy with Ubiquinol the active form of CoQ10. Also receive all the benefits of natural and concentrated omega 3 fish oils. Omega 3 QH Ultra is the ultimate solution when it comes to replenishing depleted levels of CoQ10 as a result of aging or even some medicated drugs. Click here to read more about Omega 3 QH Ultra...|
Xtend Life is my favorite health supplements company in the world.