How To Find Out Your Baby’s Gender

A great deal of pregnant women want to get an idea of the gender of the baby they are carrying because of this avid curiosity many women are now purchasing intelligender kits, sadly 50 % of these readings are incorrect.

The next option would be to get an ultrasound at twenty weeks into the pregnancy as this usually gives you a positive answer but five months is a long wait and most parents find it to be a very difficult one indeed. Of course there are earlier tests that can be done but these kinds of test require internal probing and they are usually not done unless genetic issues are suspected

This occured throughout a 10 year period. At six weeks pregnant 22 % the mothers did a transvaginal ultrasound. While the other 78 % did an ultrasound that scanned the abdomen. This study found that 97.2% of fetuses who had a placenta placement to the right were boys and that 97.5 % of fetuses with placenta placement on the left side were girls.The results are outstanding. It takes mystery out of gender

The results are quite impressive. It certainly takes away a lot of the mystery about gender early on in a pregnancy. The speculation and curiosity about gender has plagued many parents for centuries and it has spawned numerous old wives tales about gender identification, most of which have turned out to be grossly inaccurate leading to disappointment for the parents. So for centuries parents have guessed at and have been completely wrong about the sex of their child. Ultrasounds were a welcome invention but still parents have been looking for an even earlier detection method and it appears to have been found in the Ramzi method.

The outcomes are outstanding. It takes some of the mystery out of indentifying gender at the start of pregnancy. The curiosity about the gender of the unborn baby fascinates many parents the moment they discover they’re expecting. For many years it’s triggered a lot of anxiety, in addition to numerous tales about finding out the baby’s sex, nearly all these tales have demonstrated their inaccuracy although they still continue to be prevalent. Ramzi’s boasts a high rate of success. This method offers parents time to get used to having a boy or a girl, especially if gender disappointment is a factor. Should you choose have an ultrasound at the very start of pregnancy you will have to confirm with your doctor the placenta positioning, don’t assume you’ll be able to get it done on your own as you may not see clearly the positioning of the placenta.

This method is highly accurate but take a look at the percentages again, it is not one hundred percent, which means their are rare instances in which the method gets the gender wrong. Perhaps you shouldn’t decorate the nursery based on this method or set you heart on a particular baby name but just use it as a tongue in cheek way of taking some of the guess work out of gender identification.

Looking to find the best information on gettingpregnant, then visit our site to find the best advice.

Check Our Recommended Omega 3 Fish Oil Supplements Below:

Xtend-Life’s Omega 3 / DHA Fish Oil is the purest in the world. It is the freshest available. Even though there are no additives or flavoring to mask rancidity you will not get ‘repeats’ or ‘burping’ because of the freshness. Xtend-Life’s Omega 3 / DHA Fish Oil has in excess of 2.5 times the anti-inflammatory qualities of ‘normal’ fish oil and more than double the anti-inflammatory qualities of highly concentrated omega 3 fish oil. DHA is the most valuable ‘known’ component of fish oil. Xtend-Life’s DHA Fish oil has high levels of DHA, plus an ‘X’ factor you can read about here. If you really want to know, you should click here to read more about Omega 3 DHA Fish Oil...
Xtend-Life's Omega-3 / DHA Fish Oil Premium will help provide you with the ideal foundation on which youthful, healthy skin can be built, thus naturally improving your appearance from the inside out and complementing natural skin care products which work on the skin’s upper layers as well as the layers just under the skin. Click here to read more about Omega 3 DHA Fish Oil Premium...
Xtend Life's Omega 3 QH Ultra protect your heart and increase your energy with Ubiquinol the active form of CoQ10. Also receive all the benefits of natural and concentrated omega 3 fish oils. Omega 3 QH Ultra is the ultimate solution when it comes to replenishing depleted levels of CoQ10 as a result of aging or even some medicated drugs. Click here to read more about Omega 3 QH Ultra...


Xtend Life is my favorite health supplements company in the world. Buy Xtend Life here!

Be Sociable, Share!