What You Need To Know About Omega 3 Fish Oil
Omega 3 Fish Oil supplements are very popular today. You’ll see them practically anywhere – in online stores, in pharmacies and health stores offline, and even department stores. Some marketing executives and agents go to the extent of visiting one office to the next, sometimes, without prior appointment, confident that they will make a sale somehow, and they often do. Why, because many apparently have heard good things about Omega 3 and fish oil.
Omega 3 fatty acids are essential fatty acids, and as such they are deemed needed by the body. As studies, observations, and real life experiences show, these fatty acids target two major organs of the body – the heart and the brain. Accordingly, they contribute to a healthy heart and reduce the risk of strokes and cardiovascular problems by regulating triglyceride, cholesterol, and blood pressure levels.
Omega 3 has also been shown to help in brain development and maintenance. It improves focus and memory, and prevents Alzheimer’s disease and depression. Studies that these fatty acids can control hyperactivity and ADHD symptoms are promising.
Omega 3 is not produced by the body, sad to say. The best way to obtain Omega 3 fatty acids is through foods, most particularly fish. Fatty fish or oily fish are among the best sources of these fatty acids. Then again even doctors do not recommend eating fish every day as they are presumed to be contaminated with heavy metals. Thus came about fish oil supplements.
But it does not mean that you should join the bandwagon yourself without looking at it more closely. Just because it works for a great number of people is no guarantee that it will have the same effects on you. While the wisest thing to do before taking any fish oil supplements is to consult your doctor about it, being mindful of the considerations when taking Omega 3 will always work to your benefit. So what exactly are these that you should bear in mind?
1. Omega 3 supplements have blood thinning properties. Experts are divided as to whether this is a good thing or not. Some say that less viscous blood facilitates better circulation. Then again it also increases the risk for hemorrhagic stroke for people with high blood pressure to begin with. Omega 3 supplements may also worsen bleeding problems.
2. Fish oil supplements have to be pharmaceutical grade. To earn this high grade the supplement has to undergo a strict molecular distillation process to ensure complete removal of contaminants, toxins, and other impurities, but without affecting or reducing the nutritional value of the fish oil. Pharmaceutical grade fish oil supplements are of very high quality.
3. Low quality fish oil supplements come with a bitter after taste. It may take some time before you can feel comfortable with the taste.
4. Low quality fish oil supplements may cause heavy metal poisoning, which is a potentially serious, and diarrhea which is also serious if not controlled immediately. Rashes and itchiness have also been reported, so have heartburn and indigestion, suggesting that the supplements have not gone through the molecular distillation process.
5. Pharmaceutical grade fish oil supplements have fewer side effects, and in most cases do not come with a fishy after taste.
6. Omega 3 supplements must indicate the amount of EPA and DHA, two of the more important forms of Omega 3.
7. Fish oil supplements are not necessarily the same as Fish Oil with Omega 3. If you come across Fish Oil alone, make certain the presence of EPA and DHA.
It always pays to do an extensive research of Omega 3 Fish Oil supplements to enjoy fully the benefits of these essential fatty acids and not compromise your health in the process.
Check Our Recommended Omega 3 Fish Oil Supplements Below:
|Xtend-Life’s Omega 3 / DHA Fish Oil is the purest in the world. It is the freshest available. Even though there are no additives or flavoring to mask rancidity you will not get ‘repeats’ or ‘burping’ because of the freshness. Xtend-Life’s Omega 3 / DHA Fish Oil has in excess of 2.5 times the anti-inflammatory qualities of ‘normal’ fish oil and more than double the anti-inflammatory qualities of highly concentrated omega 3 fish oil. DHA is the most valuable ‘known’ component of fish oil. Xtend-Life’s DHA Fish oil has high levels of DHA, plus an ‘X’ factor you can read about here. If you really want to know, you should click here to read more about Omega 3 DHA Fish Oil...|
|Xtend-Life's Omega-3 / DHA Fish Oil Premium will help provide you with the ideal foundation on which youthful, healthy skin can be built, thus naturally improving your appearance from the inside out and complementing natural skin care products which work on the skin’s upper layers as well as the layers just under the skin. Click here to read more about Omega 3 DHA Fish Oil Premium...|
|Xtend Life's Omega 3 QH Ultra protect your heart and increase your energy with Ubiquinol the active form of CoQ10. Also receive all the benefits of natural and concentrated omega 3 fish oils. Omega 3 QH Ultra is the ultimate solution when it comes to replenishing depleted levels of CoQ10 as a result of aging or even some medicated drugs. Click here to read more about Omega 3 QH Ultra...|
Xtend Life is my favorite health supplements company in the world. Buy Xtend Life here!